Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Makeup Haul Part III

For the last part of the September Makeup Haul Part III

All the glory will go to:
RIMMEL LONDON ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner - Nude, $9.20 on Amazon


I recently have been searching to find a product to give me that soft glam look, and I came across some inspiration from instagrammer jasmine_hakobyan.



(Maybe should I say former instagrammer? I was unsuccessful in finding her profile again. Good thing I took a screenshot! Always take a screen shot when you see something inspirational!!!)

I usually use my white eyeliner by MAC  (Fascinating Eye Kohl, $16) for my waterline, in order to give me that fierce wide awake look, but I noticed that nude eyeliner also looks very natural and creates a softer glow.

Here is the swatch on my skin

and now on my face

Left: Nude          Right: White


Now with this Soft Glam Eyeliner, I see many Brunch Makeup Looks in my future! And yes, I will have a mimosa with this glam!


I can't wait to start creating all these new looks for the fall season, and stay tuned next month for the next haul!

Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!

Glammie Love,

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment